Tubes/Thermionic Valves.. discuss them here

Quick Reply

Welcome. Quick messages/chats but this area is emptied from time to time so nothing permanent here!!
solrighal: Sitting waiting on more people coming to view the house. I hate this >:D Oct 12, 2015 9:06:44 GMT
jellofund: **** just got real then eh Gordon? Nothing worse than waiting in for viewers....feels like a mixture of waiting to be executed and being a fish in a bowl ;) It'll be worth it though :) Oct 12, 2015 11:27:59 GMT
solrighal: It would be hard enough if we stood to profit from it but we don't. It's interesting to look at the place you live through others eyes. So far I think two will proceed. One in particular fell in love with the place. Oct 12, 2015 12:52:58 GMT
solrighal: I was asked this morning by a particularly snooty 'horsey' English woman "does the ground get wet?". I knew what she meant but couldn't stop myself from retorting "This is Scotland. Of course it gets wet". Oct 12, 2015 12:55:40 GMT
solrighal: If it sells quickly (and I suspect it will) we'll have to move out. My wife's boss has said he'll put us up in one of his other properties but we think we're going to bite the bullet & move out to our place in Spain to wait until the French place is sorted Oct 12, 2015 12:57:35 GMT
solrighal: Who the **** produced Rock A Little by Stevie Nicks?! That was a great album on my old mono record player back in the day but I now have it in FLAC with good equipment and it is truly appaling! Oct 12, 2015 15:58:19 GMT
solrighal: Ever so lone, lone, lone, so lonely.. Oct 12, 2015 16:53:15 GMT
jellofund: De do do do, de da da da. Is all I want to say to you. Oct 12, 2015 18:38:37 GMT *